Not a member? Join now to track your game, create a group, find courses, find golfers, and browse equipment all for FREE.
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

Tiger Woods
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

falcon50driver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject:

Wonder what the bimbo count was, at this point?

ipv6freely

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject:

ipv6freely wrote:
he's amazing, and a classy guy

Oh how much I disagree with this now. And NOT because of his personal issues. I really couldn't care less about that stuff. My problem is with his attitude. If he's winning, he's all happy - when he's not doing so well, he whines and throws things and swears.

He is an AWFUL role model for kids! Being the best means squat if you can't lose gracefully.

GreggScott

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: Tiger Woods at practice for the 2004 US Open

Ok... here is why i am NOT a tiger fan.
I was at the practice round at Shinecock Hills in 2004. Watched VJ singh duck under the ropes and high five the kids and sign their flags and stuff. Then tiger comes through. Stays in the ropes guarded by NY States finest and walks by a group of 8-10 year old kids shouting his name without even looking at them, or waving, or even a smile and a nod.
Sorry, but if you can do that you have no soul.
I was there.. not 10 feet away watching this.
And that is why I am not a tiger fan.

Scotty

DanielBazewicz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject:

Tiger is by far my favorite golfer, I can't barely watch a tournament that he is not a part of. However, he's a dick. I really don't care about athelete's personal lives, but I was looking for a sign of appreciation from Tiger following the Masters. The fans could have given him shit the entire round but they were instead very supportive. I saw the Masters as his chance to show a small sign of thanks and humlility for their support, but instead all he gave was his usual bull shit about how he played like shit when he came in fourth. I lost a lot of respect for him that day. I still love to watch him play however.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> Hacks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: