Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

Favorite Female Golfer

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> Favorites
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Message

 
Kickntrue

Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 397

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Favorite Female Golfer

Reply with quote


First person to list my favorite LPGA pro wins a prize from TaylorMade. There are 2 answers that will be accepted.
_________________
Kickntrue-
Duffing since 1993
 
mschad

Joined: 07 May 2008
Posts: 167

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


Paula Creamer!

She was the first female in your top 5 favorites list.
Werepuppie

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 358

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


Natalie Gulbis
 
Kickntrue

Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 397

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


mschad wins it. i would've also accepted Anna Rawson.
_________________
Kickntrue-
Duffing since 1993
 
Henny25

Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:51 am    Post subject: Christie Kerr

Reply with quote


she's hot!
 
falcon50driver

Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Posts: 1558

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject:

Reply with quote


I knew both answers immediately, (been reading oobgolf since the start). In another contest, I won the Alice Cooper Golf book, thanks guys. I'm through reading it, and will send it to the first person who can provide the formula to compute the speed at which a tire will hydroplane..(Useful information for those wet cartpaths)
DougE

Joined: 18 Oct 2009
Posts: 1066

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject:

Reply with quote


My favorites, for various reasons:

Paula Creamer: Sooo cute.
Natalie: So sexy.
Christina Kim: So much fun.
Annika: So good.

JMHO
 
RonInThornton

Joined: 07 Oct 2010
Posts: 44

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


Christina Kim, she's so much fun and seeing her play convinced my teenage daughter that golf doesn't suck
 
bkuehn1952

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 1962

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


DougE wrote:
My favorites, for various reasons:

Paula Creamer: Sooo cute.
Natalie: So sexy.
Christina Kim: So much fun.
Annika: So good.

JMHO


Been a while since any of these ladies have won and Annika is well on to her 2nd career.
DougE

Joined: 18 Oct 2009
Posts: 1066

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:19 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


bkuehn1952 wrote:
DougE wrote:
My favorites, for various reasons:

Paula Creamer: Sooo cute.
Natalie: So sexy.
Christina Kim: So much fun.
Annika: So good.

JMHO


Been a while since any of these ladies have won and Annika is well on to her 2nd career.


Been a while since I made that statement.

Paula's still so cute. (But hardly makes it to the first page of the leaderboard anymore.)

Natalie's still so sexy, and since my last statement, I have found that she is also extremely friendly on the course.
(But hardly plays on Tour anymore.)

Christina's still got some fun in her.
(But has some mental problems last I heard.)

And Annika, well, I guess she has been replaced as the best on Tour since she is no longer on it, but she will always be one who any of the new breed of awesome ladies gets compared to.
 
bkuehn1952

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 1962

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject:

Reply with quote


DougE wrote:
bkuehn1952 wrote:
DougE wrote:
My favorites, for various reasons:

Paula Creamer: Sooo cute.
Natalie: So sexy.
Christina Kim: So much fun.
Annika: So good.

JMHO


Been a while since any of these ladies have won and Annika is well on to her 2nd career.


Been a while since I made that statement.

Paula's still so cute. (But hardly makes it to the first page of the leaderboard anymore.)

Natalie's still so sexy, and since my last statement, I have found that she is also extremely friendly on the course.
(But hardly plays on Tour anymore.)

Christina's still got some fun in her.
(But has some mental problems last I heard.)

And Annika, well, I guess she has been replaced as the best on Tour since she is no longer on it, but she will always be one who any of the new breed of awesome ladies gets compared to.


I am pulling for Paula to get it together one more time in 2017. She has the ability to go low, just not often enough.
DougE

Joined: 18 Oct 2009
Posts: 1066

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:53 am    Post subject:

Reply with quote


Brian: I would love to see Paula win, or at least be more consistently on the 1st page of the leaderboard again. She is such a sweetheart.

But I have to say, when I was at the LPGA major at Westchester CC a couple years ago, Natalie was the nicest of all the players I followed, and had a lot of interaction with the gallery. Particularly the young kids and teens. And, she really seemed genuine. I was never a big fan of her before, though I did enjoy her hot calendars, but after getting up close and following her for 2 or 3 holes, she really seemed like a nice person. She won me over. I saw Paula too, close up, that day. She was all business. Still cute as a button though.

Interesting to find you hanging out over here at Oob, or are you just trolling around all the sites like I do, looking for something, anything, of golf interest? I noticed your screen name showing up with what looks like new content on another thread or two here. Can't wait to go read them. Wink
 
bkuehn1952

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 1962

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


How things change. Anna Rawson "retired" from golf several years ago and sadly, Paula has sort of dropped off the radar.
 
bkuehn1952

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 1962

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


bkuehn1952 wrote:
How things change. Anna Rawson "retired" from golf several years ago and sadly, Paula has sort of dropped off the radar.


But not this week! Go Paula!
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> Favorites All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum