Not a member? Join now to track your game, create a group, find courses, find golfers, and browse equipment all for FREE.
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

Achievements

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

RyanLigon

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Achievements

I was thinking about this since I made my first eagle yesterday but it'd be cool to have little achievements that oob keeps track of. It'd have the achievement, the date and a link to the scorecard. First whatever, 50 birdies, 3 pars in a row, etc. I'm sure there'd be no trouble getting a fun list together.

gpickin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:27 pm    Post subject:

I'd like to build on this with a THANKS system.
I have used this in a ADDICT SUPPORT site I built, its kinda funny, because its almost like half of us here should join that site because we're addicts lol.

But, basically, being able to thank someone for their good advice, or helping out.
You see with number of posts, how many times they've weighed in, but if you get some good advice, THANKING them for a post would allow that persons REP to grow.
Some people in this site do a lot of work, helping, advising etc, and having this level of THANKS or KUDOS or what not would be a great way of showing what type of MEMBER they are.

Maybe we can have thanks for helpfulness, and kudos or trophies for golfing acheivesments or something.
As usual, adding my 2 cents lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> Ideas to Improve All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: