Not a member? Join now to track your game, create a group, find courses, find golfers, and browse equipment all for FREE.
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

where to buy golf euipment?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

cherishyou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: where to buy golf euipment?

i am a Spammer. please tell me to die!

[oob team edit]
DougE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject:

I will not click your links or suggestions, and my guess is that virtually everyone on Oob golf is smart enough to realize that you and your fake posts are PURE SPAM!

mjaber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject:

I will not buy golf clubs online. It's like buying a car online. You can't test them out first. I've tried it in the past, and it didn't work out well. The best place to buy clubs is at local golf shop. The people are much mroe knowledgeable and helpful than in a big-box (yes, you "Dick's Sporting Goods), and will take the time to give you advice/suggestions, even if you're not buy that day.

cherishyou needs to be banned.

RocketSauce

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re:

DougE wrote:
I will not click your links or suggestions, and my guess is that virtually everyone on Oob golf is smart enough to realize that you and your fake posts are PURE SPAM!

you are 100% correct Doug. that site is full of nothing but COUNTERFEIT golf equipment. its another one of those Chinese wholesaler fake club sites. JUNK JUNK JUNK.

Panerai111

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:10 am    Post subject:

Haha, BUSTED!

Corey Oxley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject:

I love how the oob golf team handled that...so pro lol

golftoday

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: HAHA

Great response! That said, my answer to the question is that I typically buy my wedges online. I don't mind forking over <$75 to try out new wedges, but when it comes to a price point higher than that I tend to shy away. Of course, if I recognize the brand and have used the site before I tend to consider it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> Your bag All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: