Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

Scores

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> Ideas to Improve
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Message

 
Larry Belisle

Joined: 24 Mar 2009
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:59 am    Post subject: Scores

Reply with quote


So, I see they changed the format for viewing are scores! How do we see more than the last 10 scores? I have over 900 scores and can't view them or count how many I have this year or previous years
 
bkuehn1952

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 1845

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:42 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


As you know, the sites for oobgolf and Skygolf360 were merged over a year ago. If one were a SkyGolf360 member, this would possibly make sense. oobgolf is at best a testing ground for SkyGolf360. If you value your data for 900+ scores, you probably should consider migrating the data to SkyGolf360.
 
bkuehn1952

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 1845

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:12 am    Post subject:

Reply with quote


bkuehn1952 wrote:
As you know, the sites for oobgolf and Skygolf360 were merged over a year ago. If one were a SkyGolf360 member, this would possibly make sense. oobgolf is at best a testing ground for SkyGolf360. If you value your data for 900+ scores, you probably should consider migrating the data to SkyGolf360.
Exclamation
Geoffre14
Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Scores

Reply with quote


Larry Belisle wrote:
So, I see they changed the format for viewing are scores! How do we see more than the last 10 scores? I have over 900 scores and can't view them or count how many I have this year or previous years


I am also interested in hearing a solution to this. Anyone, please help?!
 
bkuehn1952

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 1845

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Scores

Reply with quote


Geoffre14 wrote:
Larry Belisle wrote:
So, I see they changed the format for viewing are scores! How do we see more than the last 10 scores? I have over 900 scores and can't view them or count how many I have this year or previous years


I am also interested in hearing a solution to this. Anyone, please help?!


http://www.oobgolf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6519&7f2ddcc11143307281f0a97946e6cf36
 
sertshark

Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:19 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


So that means we have to merge to skygolf in order to view our scores? Anyone done this? I still use the oobgolf app, so that means we should scrap it and go with skyfolf?
Geoffre14
Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Scores

Reply with quote


bkuehn1952 wrote:
http://www.oobgolf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6519&7f2ddcc11143307281f0a97946e6cf36


bkuehn, Thanks for the help. Now in SkyGolf360, my handicap appears as "N/H." Do you know how to view my handicap there?

http://clubsg.skygolf.com/golfers/Geoffre14
Geoffre14
Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Scores

Reply with quote


Geoffre14 wrote:
bkuehn1952 wrote:
http://www.oobgolf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6519&7f2ddcc11143307281f0a97946e6cf36


bkuehn, Thanks for the help. Now in SkyGolf360, my handicap appears as "N/H." Do you know how to view my handicap there?

http://clubsg.skygolf.com/golfers/Geoffre14


...answering my own question, I found a link to view my personal handicap index here: http://clubsg.skygolf.com/golfers/handicap_usga.php
 
bkuehn1952

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 1845

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Scores

Reply with quote


Geoffre14 wrote:
bkuehn1952 wrote:
http://www.oobgolf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6519&7f2ddcc11143307281f0a97946e6cf36


bkuehn, Thanks for the help. Now in SkyGolf360, my handicap appears as "N/H." Do you know how to view my handicap there?

http://clubsg.skygolf.com/golfers/Geoffre14


Yes, SkyGolf has a problem. Here is my work around.

Go to your "Dashboard"

Under "Recent Rounds" click on the "View" of your most recent round

Scroll down past "Scorecard" and "Round Stats" to "Summary"

In the "Summary" there is a "Handicap Before" and "Handicap After"

Click on the number listed for "Handicap After"

This should bring up the most recent handicap calculation and show you the current index number.

This all depends upon your having "turned on" the handicap computation under "Edit Handicap Settings"
 
mbrown9

Joined: 28 Jun 2009
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Scores

Reply with quote


Geoffre14 wrote:
Geoffre14 wrote:
bkuehn1952 wrote:
http://www.oobgolf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6519&7f2ddcc11143307281f0a97946e6cf36


bkuehn, Thanks for the help. Now in SkyGolf360, my handicap appears as "N/H." Do you know how to view my handicap there?

http://clubsg.skygolf.com/golfers/Geoffre14


...answering my own question, I found a link to view my personal handicap index here: http://clubsg.skygolf.com/golfers/handicap_usga.php


Were you able to find the history of your scores at SkyCaddie?
Geoffre14
Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Scores

Reply with quote


mbrown9 wrote:
Were you able to find the history of your scores at SkyCaddie?


You mean if I found all my scores on SkyCaddy? Try this: http://clubsg.skygolf.com/golfers/home_scores.php
 
bkuehn1952

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 1845

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: Scores

Reply with quote


Geoffre14 wrote:
mbrown9 wrote:
Were you able to find the history of your scores at SkyCaddie?


You mean if I found all my scores on SkyCaddy? Try this: http://clubsg.skygolf.com/golfers/home_scores.php
Exclamation
 
bkuehn1952

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 1845

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


Exclamation Exclamation
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> Ideas to Improve All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum