Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

Score History

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

davepm

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:24 pm    Post subject: Score History

Maybe me. I cannot seem to see more than one page of my scores. I have year of scores and now I cannot see them. Someone help!

bkuehn1952

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Score History

davepm wrote:
Maybe me. I cannot seem to see more than one page of my scores. I have year of scores and now I cannot see them. Someone help!

Migrate your info to SkyGolf360 or risk losing everything when this site is eventually shut down.
davepm

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject: Score History

Why would I pay for skygolf360??????
peterserp

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:41 pm    Post subject: can't see old scores

agree with davepm; all of a sudden there is no way to scroll through old scores. What gives?

bkuehn1952

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:23 am    Post subject:

This website is no longer technically supported. Think of it as a ship that has lost its engine. The ship has not sunk yet but the crew has left and most of the passengers have also climbed into the lifeboats.

Eventually, the plumbing is going to stop working, then the lights will go out. At some point the ship will hit a large object and sink, taking the few remaining passengers down with it.

I migrated my oobgolf scores to SkyGolf360 17 months ago. It was simple and quick. I did not pay any fee to SkyGolf360 and do not pay one now. What the future holds is unknown. What I have received from SkyGolf360 for the past 17 months is a free, very basic membership. It is not as good as oobgolf was when things were running here.

I do not work for oobgolf. I do not work for SkyGolf360. I doubt very much that anyone else will respond to your questions.
davepm

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 1:23 pm    Post subject:

How did you migrate your scores? Manual entry?

bkuehn1952

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 3:26 pm    Post subject:

davepm wrote:
How did you migrate your scores? Manual entry?

http://www.oobgolf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6519&b09bed2dcc5428b2e494347e9007dca3
davepm

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:04 pm    Post subject:

Amazing thanks so much for your help. Kudoos

davyz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:52 am    Post subject: What happened to Oobgolf?

I really don't understand what is happening. If no one is managing the site, how did the format change recently where you can only see 1 page of score history and can't find the next page button.

I started moving to The Grint beginning of this year, but many years of my scores are here and I really hope someone revives the site.

bkuehn1952

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: What happened to Oobgolf?

davyz wrote:
I really don't understand what is happening. If no one is managing the site, how did the format change recently where you can only see 1 page of score history and can't find the next page button.

I started moving to The Grint beginning of this year, but many years of my scores are here and I really hope someone revives the site.

Hoping might work, but I doubt it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> BUGS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: