Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

Tried to enter a round a dozen times today without success

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

jn534

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Tried to enter a round a dozen times today without success

I've tried entering a round of golf I played today a number of times. I've tried from my iPad, Macbook, and phone (via mobile.oobgolf.com). When I look at the score from today it has only captured the total strokes but none of the other data I entered (such as score per hole, fairway and putting stats, etc.). There was no error message each time -- but no data captured either (according to the resulting page). What gives?

bkuehn1952

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Tried to enter a round a dozen times today without su...

jn534 wrote:
I've tried entering a round of golf I played today a number of times. I've tried from my iPad, Macbook, and phone (via mobile.oobgolf.com). When I look at the score from today it has only captured the total strokes but none of the other data I entered (such as score per hole, fairway and putting stats, etc.). There was no error message each time -- but no data captured either (according to the resulting page). What gives?

This site is no longer supported by anyone. Bugs and errors are not fixed. Problems you encounter will only get worse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> BUGS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: