Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

going to demo day today

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

jfurr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: going to demo day today

I am headed to the big Demo day - anything you guys want me to look for and check out? I'll be happy to hit it and write back with comments.

Last year all the vendors were there and accessible but for the Taylormade area they made a big deal where you had to sign up for a time slot and BUY a small bucket to get in and hit their clubs. Forget that!! If that's happening again then once again I will not hit their clubs. If it's open, I'll happily try the SLDR or whatever this weeks new hot club is. Razz

bkuehn1952

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:35 pm    Post subject:

Most wonderful nice share! Please good day to many all.

bkuehn1952

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:24 am    Post subject:

2016 Michigan Golf Show is next weekend (March 4-6). I typically make some sort of purchase, with clearance shoes the most common. One year I bought two hybrids for $25 (total). The saying, "You get what you pay for" applied. Wink

bkuehn1952

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject:

bkuehn1952 wrote:
2016 Michigan Golf Show is next weekend (March 4-6). I typically make some sort of purchase, with clearance shoes the most common. One year I bought two hybrids for $25 (total). The saying, "You get what you pay for" applied. Wink

Another year and another MI Golf Show. I was really debating not going this year. At $12, the entry fee is too steep. Scored a $6.00 ticket so I am going.

bkuehn1952

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: going to demo day today

jfurr wrote:
I am headed to the big Demo day - anything you guys want me to look for and check out? I'll be happy to hit it and write back with comments.

Last year all the vendors were there and accessible but for the Taylormade area they made a big deal where you had to sign up for a time slot and BUY a small bucket to get in and hit their clubs. Forget that!! If that's happening again then once again I will not hit their clubs. If it's open, I'll happily try the SLDR or whatever this weeks new hot club is. Razz

Did it ultimately change your game?

bkuehn1952

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject:

bkuehn1952 wrote:
bkuehn1952 wrote:

Another year and another MI Golf Show. I was really debating not going this year. At $12, the entry fee is too steep. Scored a $6.00 ticket so I am going.

Show is tomorrow. High temp. for the day is around 30 degrees(f). Good timing. Wink

bkuehn1952

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject:

bkuehn1952 wrote:
bkuehn1952 wrote:
bkuehn1952 wrote:

Show is tomorrow. High temp. for the day is around 30 degrees(f). Good timing. Wink
Boring! Mad

bkuehn1952

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:32 am    Post subject:

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> New sticks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: