Not a member? Join now to track your game, create a group, find courses, find golfers, and browse equipment all for FREE.
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

Course update

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

rickied057

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Course update

Hello,
Bentwinds Country Club in Fuquay Varina, NC changed handicaps for 2 holes. Hole 16 is now #4 handicap and hole 18 is #2 handicap. Would some kind soul make that update for me? TIA!

ATEglauer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject:

What handicap is Hole 17? What hole is handicap #8? I'm having a few difficulties confirming the information you want with the course's web page - it's taking too long to load and crapping out .... not sure if it's the site or my connection (possible, but rare).

Armand
rickied057

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Course update

Thank you for looking into this! It must be the site as I'm having trouble as well.

I don't have a score card n front of me and I don't remember is hole 17 is handicap #8. What the prosshop did earlier this year was swap handicaps for holes 16 and 18. i.e. Hole 16 used to be handicap #2 and 18 was handicap #4. After reviewing scores for a couple of years they swapped the handicaps for those two holes only. None of the other holes were affected.

Thanks again!

ATEglauer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject:

This morning, I'm able to get the course website, but I can't find a scorecard. Going through the course tour, hole by hole, the handicaps shown for each hole match those on the course page. I can't find any evidence on the website that the handicaps have changed, so until the web page is updated or some other evidence is provided, I will curb my notion to help out and not change the score card at Oob. In the efforts of ensuring accurate data for the course database here, I trust you understand my position.

http://www.oobgolf.com/courses/course/10405/Bentwinds_Golf_Country_Club.html
http://www.bentwinds.org/viewCustomPage.aspx?id=57

Regards,
Armand
rickied057

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject:

Yes, I understand. I will talk with the proshop about making the change on the website. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: