Not a member? Join now to track your game, create a group, find courses, find golfers, and browse equipment all for FREE.
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

Walking

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

falcon50driver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Walking

The room was full of pregnant women with their partners. The class was in full swing. The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe and was telling the men how to give the necessary help and assurance to their partners at this stage of the pregnancy.

She said, "Ladies, remember that exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. It strengthens the pelvic muscles and will make delivery that much easier." Just pace yourself, make plenty of stops and try to stay on a soft surface like grass or a path."

She looked at the men in the room, "Gentlemen, remember -- you're in this together. It wouldn't hurt you to go walking with her. In fact, that shared experience would be good for you both."

The room suddenly got very quiet as the men absorbed this information.

After a few moments, a man named Kevin at the back of the room slowly raised his hand.

"Yes," said the Instructor.

"I was just wondering if it would be all right if she carries a golf bag while we walk?"

Brings a tear to your eye doesn't it?
This kind of sensitivity just can't be taught.
DougE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject:

I don't know Merlin, but with your wisecracking personality, if I didn't know better, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is a true story from a few years back, and that Kevin and Merlin are one in the same. :wink:
bkuehn1952

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject:

[quote="DougE"]I don't know Merlin, but with your wisecracking personality, if I didn't know better, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is a true story from a few years back, and that Kevin and Merlin are one in the same. :wink:[/quote]

I think Merlin3 might be a bit old for the story ... Kevin is probably his favorite nephew.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> Golf Jokes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: