Not a member? Join now to track your game, create a group, find courses, find golfers, and browse equipment all for FREE.
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

TaylorMade Burner 1.0's vs. 2.0's

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

golftoday

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: TaylorMade Burner 1.0's vs. 2.0's

I've been toying with the idea of picking up a set of one or the other. Opinions on either or? I've heard great things on both, but the separation in price on the 2.0's seems a bit much unless someone can offer some real added value that I haven't heard about.
dartboss04

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject:

I just picked up a set of 1.0's used and I've really liked them so far. The top line is a little clunky, but if you can get over that, they have a really nice feel off the club face. The steel shafts are lighter than normal so you really feel the clubhead. I haven't picked up the 2.0 so I guess this isn't too helpful, but for what it's worth, the 1.0 is a nice iron.

hollywoodtimb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject:

The 2.0's have now dropped in price.
They hit great and the black is SEXY.

I would also suggest looking at the new Wilson Ci11's as they just came out at a decent starting price and feel better then the Burner IMO.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> Your bag All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: