Not a member? Join now to track your game, create a group, find courses, find golfers, and browse equipment all for FREE.
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

Kickntrue- Andrew (oobgolf)

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Kickntrue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Kickntrue- Andrew (oobgolf)

If you're a regular you know me- if not- hello. I help monitor the forums and write content for oobgolf.

I'm one of the guys you can complain or sing oobgolf praises too. We love to add stuff you guys so feel to shoot me a message with comments or feedback.

26/Germantown, MD/terrible golfer

http://oobgolf.com/golfers/Kickntrue - My Game

http://oobgolf.com/golfers/equipment.php?id=3 - My Bag

samwise7

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject:

Great job! I just joined not to long ago and this is one of my first post, but I wanteed to let you know really like the work you guys do here.
ebader

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Tanks for the great work. Love the site.

Fosterelli

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: I heart oobgolf

First, and foremost, I heart oobgolf!!!!!!!!!! This is such an awesome website, I have told so many friends about this website it's crazy. I find myself racing home after a round to input my scores to see I have improved, and where my game needs the most attention, maybe I'm a dork, but I love this website!!!!!!!!

falcon50driver

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject:

I agree, I can remember when I was on the first page of the leaderboard. Not because I was good, but because there were only 40 members.

El Presidente

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Fosterelli, I couldn't agree with you more...and Merlin, I'm envious!

Icymint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject:

Just want to add my thoughts on the site. Fantastic !! Good job to all. I am a little confused about the GIR. It seems as if it is calculated automatically. I was wondering why there was no column on the stats page to enter it. Right now I am not getting an accurate total. Is there an explanation ?

Kickntrue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: GIR

Yes- GIR is calculated automatically. If we know how many putts you've made- and we know your final score- we know if you hit a GIR.

You mention that your totals are incorrect. Can you explain a situation where our auto-calculation doesn't work?

Thanks for using- and please let us know if you have any issues.

Icymint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject:

I double checked my score card with the notes that I made and discovered that I had made a mistake. The GIR calculation does work.

I also looked through postings on the subject on the site and now have a full understanding. I agree with the opinion on using a putter off the green not being counted as a putt.

Thanks so much for responding. I can't fully express how much I appreciate OOBGOLF.

Mookie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: DC area, new to oob

Love the site. I, too, enter my scores as soon as I get home. Since I have a record on another site (My Scorecard) going back since I started playing (late 2002), I've been entering back scores, too, although I don't have hole-by-hole for most of them.

I like the idea of connecting with other DC area (Montgomery County, mostly) golfers. I play in a group already, at Laytonsville every two weeks during the season, but, of course, once every two weeks isn't nearly enough.

Anyway, KickNTrue, I'm new, and I like it.

Albatross

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject:

Great job with this site. Just found it recently. I'm looking forward to posting scores and talking golf with others who enjoy the game.

blackhawk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Excellent site. I enjoy entering scores and evaluating my game. I have also gotten tips and tried them on the course and have made some improvements. It is also nice to share comments and see what other golfers think about this great game.

greendevil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject:

I love oobgolf; so glad I stumbled upon the site. Kudos to all site administrators for putting together such a wonderful website. I have used Stracka and after finding oobgolf, I just do not see why so many people are using that site; I guess they do not know about oobgolf. Oobgolf is so much easier to use and much more informative.

Keep up the good work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: